- Motor / Class: BBSHD 1500W, 1000W, 750W Mid-Drive motor options
- Battery / Range: 1500W: 14.5ah/52V, 750/1000W: 14.5ah/48V, 20-50 miles
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed, Single Speed (1000W only)
- Brakes: Tektro 4-Piston Hydraulic
- Suspension: GTMRK 150mm Inverted Fork
- Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
- Weight: 80 lbs
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs
- Color: Charcoal / Camo
- Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L
When you have the highest demands for quality and performance, you reach for the highest level. The summit, the peak, the top of the world, the best of the best. There is no compromise, no room for nonsense, there is only the Apex.
QuietKat’s most popular electric fat bike has been overhauled for 2020 with the all-new integrated battery and motor system! The new 2020 Apex features updated frame geometry paired with focused weight distribution to optimize ride quality and handling.
New for 2020, the Apex features a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for smooth operation in allweather conditions.
The Apex features QuietKat’s top build kit, including adjustable airsuspension, 4-Piston Hydraulic Brakes, and a 9 speed drivetrain. Powered by a mid-drive motor paired with wide-range gearing provides maximum torque for climbing steep hills. The Apex is designed for the most rugged and advanced off-road terrain including steep mountain ascents and descents on singletrack trails.