The lightweight, mid-mounted Brose S MAG motor features a brushless internal rotor and produces 90Nm/66 ft. lb. torque, plenty of power assistance to provide a quick launch from a standing start and to give the rider the ability to conquer challenging hills.
Serial 1 MOSH / CTY Electric Bike
The ultimate urban playbike. The MOSH/CTY model is a pedal-assist eBicycle designed for trend-setting adults seeking a stylish and flexible way to move around their fast-paced urban environments. Fly faster and farther, solo or in a pack. It’s quick, nimble and an absolute ripper.
The Gates™ carbon-fiber belt drive is smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free; it requires none of the frequent lubrication or adjustment of a traditional chain-drive system.
MOSH/CTY uses a single-speed freewheel hub for the most direct connection between the rider and the road.
The MOSH/CTY is equipped with an integrated, 529Wh lithium-ion battery that can be quickly removed from the frame without tools. The battery locks into the frame for enhanced security
The integrated, removable, 529Wh lithium-ion battery delivers a real-world range of 35-105 miles, depending on ride-mode selection, terrain, and how much pedal input the rider supplies.
The lithium-ion battery can be charged on-the-bike through a charging port conveniently located on the frame downtube, or easily removed for off-the-bike charging. Charge times are as follows: 0-100% = 4.75hrs; 0-75% = 2.6hrs.
Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes utilize two-piston calipers and 203 x 1.8mm brake rotors designed to deliver confident braking performance in most riding conditions. This is essential for faster-moving eBicycles and all-weather commuting.
WHEELS & TIRES
Wheels consist of 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims laced with stainless-steel spokes and fit with high-volume, 2.8-inch Schwalbe Super Moto-X tires. The result is a perfect combination of low rolling resistance, ample shock absorption, and responsive, predictable handling.
A bright LED headlamp mounted on the handlebar stem illuminates the path ahead and can make the rider more conspicuous after dark. Bright combination LED tail and brake lights integrated into the frame dropouts are designed to make the bike more visible from the rear. A distinctive LED front signature light illuminates whenever the eBicycle is powered up.
Eco Mode for a gentle amount of assistance in flat-and-favorable conditions.
Tour Mode for the optimal blend of assistance and battery economy under mixed riding conditions.
Sport Mode for pronounced assistance away from corners or over rolling hills.
Boost Mode for confronting a steep hill, a strong headwind, or any other condition requiring a sustained boost.”
Fit and Finish
Frame geometry is optimized for each frame size to maintain a comfortable riding position and consistent handling across all rider sizes, regardless of rider height. The desired riding posture for the city bikes is upright to maximize comfort and awareness of the rider’s surroundings. Both the frame geometry and contact points were evaluated, to make sure that our size range is well suited to nearly every customer.
Brake lines and electrical wiring are routed through the frame, promoting longer life and less maintenance through protection from the elements and clean, snag-free styling.
Contemporary design touches like the sleek, integrated battery, the elevated chainstays, and the mass-centralized motor position all mark the beauty, craftsmanship and emotional connection inspired by Harley-Davidson.
- Frame: Hydroformed aluminum, welded construction, internal routing
- Fork: Aluminum
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colors: Matte Black/Gloss Rowdy Blue; Matte Black/Gloss Midnight Black
- Motor: Brose S Mag, mid-drive mounting
- Torque: 90Nm/66 ft. lb.
- Maximum Assistance Speed: 20 mph (US)/25 km/h (EU)
- Controller: Brose Remote
- Ride Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Boost
- Battery: 529 Wh, integrated, removable
- Range: 35-105 miles – depends on mode and terrain
- Charge Time: 0-75% charge = 2.6hrs
- 75-100% charge = 2.1hrs
- Transmission: Single-speed, freewheel
- Final Drive: Gates Carbon Drive belt
- Wheels: 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims and Sapim stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5 x 2.8-inch
- Brakes: Hydraulic two-piston disc brakes front and rear, 203mm x 1.8mm rotors
- Kickstand: Rear-mounted, adjustable length
- Front Light: LED Headlight
- Rear Light: Integrated LED taillights with brake light
- Signature Light: Illuminated headtube light
- Weight: 48.3.5 lbs/21.9 kg (Size Large)
- Weight Limit: The maximum total weight limit is 280 lbs (128 kg).