The lightweight, mid-mounted Brose S MAG motor features a brushless internal rotor and produces 90Nm/66 ft. lb. torque, plenty of power assistance to provide a quick launch from a standing start and to give the rider the ability to conquer challenging hills.
Serial 1 MOSH/CTY SPEED Electric Bike
Full speed ahead! The RUSH/CTY SPEED model is the quickest way to navigate any city. Providing electric assistance up to 28 mph, RUSH/CTY SPEED is designed to bring adventure to errands, excitement to your commute, and more capability to any cycling situation.
The Gates™ carbon-fiber belt drive is smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free; it requires none of the frequent lubrication or adjustment of a traditional chain-drive system.
The fully enclosed, maintenance-free Enviolo AUTOMATiQ intelligent automatic transmission is an electronically controlled CVT (Constantly Variable Transmission) rear hub that automatically adjusts the gear ratio to maintain the rider’s optimal, personalized pedaling cadence as terrain or speed changes.
The RUSH/CTY SPEED is equipped with an integrated, 706Wh lithium-ion battery that can be quickly removed from the frame without tools. The battery locks into the the frame for enhanced security.
The integrated, removable, 706Wh lithium-ion battery delivers a real-world range of 25-115 miles, depending on ride-mode selection, terrain, and how much pedal input the rider supplies.
The lithium-ion battery can be charged on-the-bike through a charging port conveniently located on the frame downtube, or easily removed for off-the-bike charging. Charge times are as follows: 0-100% = 6.5hrs; 0-75% =3.5hrs.
Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes utilize two-piston calipers and 203 x 2.3mm brake rotors designed to deliver confident braking performance in most riding conditions. This is essential for faster-moving eBicycles and all-weather commuting.
WHEELS & TIRES
Wheels consist of 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims laced with stainless-steel spokes and fit with high-volume, 2.4-inch Schwalbe Super Moto-X tires. The result is a perfect combination of low rolling resistance, ample shock absorption, and responsive, predictable handling.
FENDERS & RACKS
Front and rear fenders protect the rider from wheel spray when riding in wet or dirty conditions. Front and rear cargo racks increase utility and practicality, providing a convenient way to carry small loads.
A bright LED headlight mounted on the stem illuminates the path and makes the driver appear more noticeable in the dark. The bright, combined LED rear and brake lights integrated into the dropouts of the frame are designed in such a way that the bike is more visible from behind. A noticeable LED front light lights up as soon as the eBike is switched on.
Eco mode for a small amount of support in flat and less demanding conditions. Tour mode for the optimal mix of support and battery economy in changing driving conditions. Sport mode for strong support from tight corners or over gentle hills. Boost mode for tackling a steep incline, strong headwind, or other conditions that require extended assistance.”
A compartment in the RUSH / CTY down tube provides a convenient place to store a lock or other small items that you may want to take with you for the ride. The glove compartment was specially developed for the premium security locks of the ABUS BORDO family.
Fit and Finish
Frame geometry is optimized for each frame size to maintain a comfortable riding position and consistent handling across all rider sizes, regardless of rider height. The desired riding posture for the city bikes is upright to maximize comfort and awareness of the rider’s surroundings. Both the frame geometry and contact points were evaluated, to make sure that our size range is well suited to nearly every customer.
Brake lines and electrical wiring are routed through the frame, promoting longer life and less maintenance through protection from the elements and clean, snag-free styling.
Contemporary design touches like the sleek, integrated battery, the elevated chainstays, and the mass-centralized motor position all mark the beauty, craftsmanship and emotional connection inspired by Harley-Davidson.
- Frame: Hydroformed aluminum, welded construction, internal routing
- Fork: Aluminum
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
Colors: Gloss Metallic Grey/Matte Black
Gloss Pearl White/Matte Black
- Storage Compartment: Dimensions: 206 mm X 70 mm X 42 mm
- Motor: Brose TF Mag, mid-drive mounting
- Torque: 90Nm/66 ft. lb.
- Maximum Assistance Speed: 28 mph (US)/45 km/h (EU)
- Controller: Brose Allround LCD color display
- Ride Modes: Eco, Tour, Sport, Boost
- Battery: 706 Wh, integrated, removable
- Range: 25-115 miles – depends on mode and terrain
- Charge Time: 0-75% charge = 3.5hrs
- 75-100% charge = 3.0hrs
- Transmission: Enviolo AUTOMATiQ intelligent auto-shifting CVT hub
- Final Drive: Gates Carbon Drive belt
- Wheels: 27.5 x 35mm alloy rims and Sapim stainless steel spokes
- Tires: Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5 x 2.4-inch
- Brakes: Hydraulic four-piston disc brakes front and rear, 203mm x 2.3mm “heavy-duty” rotors
- Racks: Integrated front & rear racks, 10kg capacity each
- Fenders: Integrated front & rear, full coverage
- Kickstand: Rear-mounted, adjustable length
- Front Light: LED Headlight
- Rear Light: Integrated LED taillights with brake light
- Signature Light: Illuminated headtube light
- Weight: 59.0 lbs/26.7 kg (Size Large)
- Weight Limit: This bike has a total maximum weight limit of 280 lbs (128 kg) – combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo.